|I am a...||General Collection||Course Texts Collection
- Items can be borrowed for 4 weeks, unless requested
- You are guaranteed a 1 week loan or 2 weeks for home delivery items if your item is requested by another client
- Items will automatically renew up to a maximum loan period of 20 weeks, unless requested or you have overdue items
The Library holds copies of print course texts available as 3 hour loans. A limited number of additional copies are available for short-term loans.
- UniSQ staff: borrow in person using your UniSQ ID card or photo ID (contact your Liaison Librarian if you are unable to come on campus)
- UniSQ students: borrow in person using your UniSQ ID card or photo ID; or request loans for delivery to your home address (Australia only)
- Non-UniSQ members: borrow in person using your library card, Student ID, or photo ID