- Prepare for the emerging healthcare challenges of the 21st century and study a Master of Public Health.
- Make an impact in local and global communities to address social, cultural, economic, and environmental health issues.
- Develop your analytical, research, and communication skills and undertake public health practice in the community.
- The industry placements provide a rich learning experience that will see you ideally positioned to grasp employment opportunities with your own emerging networks of colleagues.
- Explore epidemiology, social and behavioural determinants of health, health systems, environmental and physical determinants of health, as well as health promotion.
Successful completion of the Master of Public Health will qualify you to apply for PhD entry.