- Gain the competitive edge by exploring contemporary issues related to theoretical and practical leadership concepts regarding nursing in health care organisations.
- Build expert knowledge with this nursing management degree and gain an understanding of the legal, ethical and social justice approaches to clinical leadership in health care settings.
- Understand how to strategically approach performance management and people development to build and foster productive and cohesive teams.
- Learn from lecturers who take an innovative approach to teaching interpersonal attributes which lead to improved collaboration, understanding of human resources, active communication solutions, problem-solving and decision-making parameters.
- Become a manager and strong leader who understands the complex interactions of the behaviour of people at work by analysing the behaviour at the individual, group and organisational level.