- Embark on a career in aerospace engineering with UniSQ’s Graduate Diploma of Professional Engineering.
- Gain an understanding of advanced aerospace systems to ensure safe operation and proper maintenance of aircraft and space vehicles.
- UniSQ’s aerospace specialisation has two sub-disciplines – the Mechanical strand and the Electrical and Electronic strand. Choose specialisation courses that suit your career goals and explore thermofluids, aerodynamics, propulsion systems, aerospace transport structures, simulations, navigation systems, communication systems, or human-machine interfaces to gain more insight into flight safety, fuel and cost efficiency, and environmental impact.
- Develop transferrable skills in engineering project management, communication, sustainable development, problem solving, and safety management.
- You can choose to study aerospace engineering online or on-campus, full-time or part-time to suit your lifestyle and work commitments.
When you complete your Graduate Diploma of Professional Engineering you could take the credit from your studies and go on to complete the Master of Professional Engineering (Aerospace Eningeering) and gain a Professional Engineer qualification by Engineering Australia.