- Be a part of a team solving real industry problems, from pioneering new eco-materials, pushing the frontiers in aerospace, renewable energy implementation, and development of smart robotics.
- Guided by UniSQ’s team of leading academics, develop skills to optimise the performance of smart systems across a vast range of industry, including manufacturing, transportation, aerospace, health/medical (biotech), mining, agriculture, government, start-up (entrepreneurship), and robotics (autonomous systems).
- Our Mechatronics degree explores a combination of mechanical, electrical, control, and software disciplines to develop smarter machines, devices, and processes. It will build your passion for solving hands-on problems, interacting with physical systems, learning to prototype and customise for optimal performance.
- Be inspired by students before you, producing research projects such as using LEGO in recovery of stroke victims, optimising autonomous weed detection and control, designing a force feedback system for use in direct human to machine interfacing, and asset monitoring using machine vision and sensory in mobile robots.
- Graduate ready for the most cutting-edge jobs of the future, with the practical skills to integrate state-of-the-art technology and robotics to transform tomorrow’s economy well into the future.
- You’ll work with practicing engineers as mentors in project-based learning courses. If you’re already working in the industry, you can bring your own work to use as student co-designed assessments.
- Choose to fast-track through the degree by enrolling full-time in courses in every study period, spread a part-time course load across the full year, or keep a trimester free for work experience or personal commitments.