- Change the course of your life with UniSQ’s Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mechanical). With the opportunity to study online or on-campus, you will have the flexibility to adapt your study to your life.
- Why Mechanical? You’ll learn the fundamental skills of design, innovation and systems improvement, and gain experience working with UniSQ’s Heat Engines and High Speed Gas Dynamics laboratories.
- In your first year, you’ll explore all areas of the engineering field to allow you to take charge of your own career.
- Apply your knowledge through practical work experience and an exciting final year research project. Previous students have produced projects in the fields of the redesign of an FSAE race car, the use of the vibration signature in structural health monitoring, Microalgae as alternative fuel for Compression Ignition Engines and modification of agricultural equipment and obstacle detecting robotics.
- Choose to progress at your own pace. UniSQ offers courses in three study periods (trimesters) throughout the year to allow you to study when it suits you. You can spread a part-time course load across the full year, fast-track through the degree by enrolling full-time in courses in every study period, or keep a trimester free for work experience or personal commitments.