- Interested in developing engineering solutions that foster positive social and economic development while minimising environmental impact?
- UniSQ’s Environmental and Sustainable Resources Engineering major provides first-class knowledge and skills to study and change the effects of major environmental issues, as well as work in some of the most influential environmental sectors.
- A significant proportion of your degree will involve project-based learning with industry connection and aligns with the United Nation's sustainable development goals.
- You’ll learn to plan, design and implement change in the infrastructure of land development and rehabilitation, water and soil management and create innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Apply your knowledge through practical work experience and an exciting final year research project that will give you hands-on industry experience. Previous students have produced projects in the fields of an investigation into obtaining energy for abattoir wastewater, the revised field procedure for surface irrigation evaluation and the ranking of potential emissions reducing technologies for businesses.
- Study when it suits you. We offer courses in three study periods (trimesters) throughout the year, online or on-campus, to allow you to progress at your own pace and balance work and family commitments.