- Ride the wave of the technological era with UniSQ’s Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Electrical and Electronic). This qualification will take you directly into a career as a Professional Engineer.
- Gain hands-on practical experience with a range of advanced technologies - including automated test equipment, embedded real-time controllers, sensors and the Internet of Things, and an exciting final year research project associated with an industry application.
- Develop a thorough understanding of electrical theory, control theory, electrical plant, computer interfacing and programming, measurement principles and sensor design, signal processing and communications, as well as engineering project management – enabling you to design electrical and electronic products, processes or systems which are soundly based in theory.
- As an electrical engineering professional, your work will focus on interpreting requirements and designing and implanting engineering solutions which optimise social, environmental and economic sustainable outcomes over the full lifetime of the engineering product or project.
- Experience the flexibility of studying either on-campus or online while receiving the relevant practical skills needed via industry placements and residential school courses to graduate career-ready.
- Study in a way that suits you. You can choose to speed up or slow down your study throughout the year, or keep a trimester free for work experience or life commitments.