- Embark on a career with long-lasting impact by studying Civil Engineering at UniSQ. Civil engineers addresses global challenges, such as sustainability and resilience, and contribute to society by designing and creating essential infrastructure like buildings, bridges, and transportation.
- You’ll learn how to connect engineering problems with the United Nation’s sustainable development goals and explore areas of infrastructure design, planning, development, construction and maintenance on your way towards becoming a Graduate Professional Engineer.
- Study while you work, either externally or on-campus, and have the flexibility to adapt your study to your life. Choose to fast-track through the degree by enrolling full-time in courses in every study period, spread a part-time course load across the full year, or keep a trimester free for work experience or personal commitments.
- Apply your knowledge through practical work experience and an exciting final year research project that will give you hands-on industry experience. Previous students have produced projects in the fields of material testing and properties of earth friendly concrete, the analysis of high speed rural traffic incidents and the effects of improved vehicle technology on road design.
- Diversify your skillset and combine your specialist courses with a range of electives to suit your career goals, or gain a competitive edge by studying a double degree.