- As the only provider of Agricultural Engineering degrees in both Australia and New Zealand, UniSQ provides unique professional knowledge to make an impact with our Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Agricultural Engineering).
- Linked to the UniSQ world-class research centre in Agricultural Engineering, and with emphasis on modern and sustainable engineering concepts, you will develop the skills to tackle complex agricultural problems and apply engineering solutions.
- Your courses will connect engineering problems with the UN’s sustainable development goals to ensure your engineering practices have positive influences on society and the environment.
- Explore plant and animal production systems, water supply and water distribution analysis, surveying, field design, and assessing engineering assets or processes to inform maintenance and advancement decisions.
- All students come on campus to study a few hands-on, practical residential school courses, but otherwise you can choose to study the main course load online or on campus to suit your needs.
- Project-based courses and 60 days of placements integrate your learning with industry to provide practical experience and to support your career development. For your final year research project you will have to opportunity to put your knowledge to the test in a project suited to your interests.