- Are you creative, self-motivated, like to work in a team, organised but flexible, and most of all are interested in how people think and act?
- Marketing encompasses the steps taken to position your goods and services into the hands of potential customers. As such, it can focus the energy and resources of an organisation to their best potential for maximum gain in the marketplace.
- The marketing major provides you with opportunities to learn relevant marketing theories and principles in a real-world context through using case studies and applied activities.
- You will also have the opportunity in your final year to complete a professional work experience course.
- In addition to your chosen specialisation of Marketing, you can choose to study another area in-depth with a second major, or broaden your knowledge with a combination of minors and approved courses. These can be chosen from business-related courses, such as Advertising or Public Relations.