- It is increasingly challenging to recruit, retain and develop top talent as work environments become more diverse and place greater emphasis on work-life balance.
- Become a leading workplace specialist with UniSQ’s Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) and learn to develop people and culture strategies that contribute value to an organisation’s mission, goals, and bottom line.
- Study your HR courses online from wherever and whenever it suits you or at our Toowoomba or Springfield campus.
- Your studies cover workforce design and navigating employment relations, supporting employee performance and influencing change.
- Connect with industry partners and work on real-life issues and case studies as well as a group project in your final year of study.
- From 2024, you can complete this degree in two years with our accelerated pathway option, by studying four courses every trimester in six consecutive trimesters. There is also the option to study full-time over three years or study part-time over six years.