- The Associate Degree of Engineering will give you the freedom of choice to start up your career or set a stepping stone for further study.
- As the only Agricultural Engineering degree in both Australia and New Zealand, you’ll gain the unique knowledge and skills to make a difference in your career with UniSQ’s Associate Degree of Engineering (Agricultural). A significant proportion of your degree will involve project-based learning with industry connection and aligns with the United Nation's sustainable development goals.
- Toowoomba is at the epicentre of the Darling Downs’ agriculture and farming industries, giving UniSQ the edge with genuine industry knowledge and understanding as well as providing you with a premium education through UniSQ’s link to the world-class research centre in Agricultural Engineering.
- With highly practical, relevant and rigorous course work, you’ll be prepared to work with machinery, soil and water management in areas including sustainable agricultural production and hydraulics; which will allow you to apply engineering solutions to agricultural problems.
- Already hold a Diploma through TAFE or experience through work? Then fast track your degree with the credit you’ve already earned.
This degree is a great stepping stone to our Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) where you will be credited for your studies already undertaken in the Associate Degree of Engineering.