- The Associate Degree of Engineering will give you the freedom of choice to start up your career or set a stepping stone for further study.
- As the only Agricultural Engineering program in both Australia and New Zealand, you’ll gain the unique knowledge and skills to make a difference in your career with UniSQ’s Associate Degree of Engineering (Agricultural).
- Toowoomba is at the epicentre of the Darling Downs’ agriculture and farming industries, giving UniSQ the edge with genuine industry knowledge and understanding as well as providing you with a premium education through UniSQ’s link to the world-class research centre in Agricultural Engineering.
- With highly practical, relevant and rigorous course work, you’ll be prepared to work with machinery, soil and water management in areas including sustainable agricultural production and hydraulics; which will allow you to apply engineering solutions to agricultural problems.
- Already hold a Diploma through TAFE or experience through work? Then fast track your degree with the credit you’ve already earned.
This degree is a great stepping stone to our Bachelor of Engineering Science where you will be credited for your studies already undertaken in the Associate Degree of Engineering (if studying in the same major).