- The Associate Degree of Construction will give you the freedom of choice to start up your career or set a stepping stone for further study.
- Gain specialised skills in built environment, quantity surveying and building services design as well as the qualifications for higher salaries and job prospects in the building and construction industries.
- Get hands-on with practical course material and work with professional equipment alongside learning about the management of construction of some of the world’s biggest projects.
- Develop the knowledge to work in the industries of commercial, industrial, civil, and residential construction and apply your skills in problem-solving, analysis, and engineering design.
- Already got a Diploma through TAFE? Maybe an apprenticeship through your work experience? Then fast track your degree with the credit you’ve already earned.
Looking for a Bachelor qualification? Upon completion of the Associate Degree of Construction, you will be able to articulate into the Bachelor of Construction (Honours) and receive credit for courses you completed in the Associate degree.