- Ideal if you hold a 3 year engineering degree but have no work experience.
- Throughout the degree there is an emphasis on practical experience and preparing you thoroughly for the engineering profession.
- Gain an understanding of public health engineering, environmental problem solving, soil science and the treatment of solid and liquid waste.
- In addition to the hands-on laboratory sessions and 60 days industry experience, you will complete a research project and dissertation applying all your formal knowledge to a real world problem. Whether this is the cleaning of contaminated industrial land or waste treatment and recycling, your project will provide insight to the profession of an Environmental Engineer.
- The research project and dissertation can also be a stepping stone to further research degrees, such as PhD.