- If you have:
- successfully graduated with an Australian 3-year undergraduate engineering program degree in electrical engineering,
- successfully graduated with an equivalent recognised international degree to an Australian Bachelor of Technology (Electrical or Power Engineering) or Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical Engineering),
- 5 or more years of appropriate relevant industry Australian experience from graduation to this cognate or related cognate majors,
- Attained Engineers Australia TMIEAust Stage 1 Technologist accreditation:
Then UniSQ's Master of Engineering Practice (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) will give you the necessary qualification to be eligible for Professional Engineer registration (MIEAust) with Engineers Australia.
- This program allows you to use the knowledge and skills you have already gained in the workplace to complete your first-year core units. Through self-assessment and workplace portfolios you will demonstrate how you may already meet Engineers Australia’s competencies and identify the technical courses you will need to complete in order to graduate.
- Available to study through distance education, the Master of Engineering Practice enables you to travel or work while studying and allows you to adapt your study to your life.
- You will build upon your prior knowledge in Electrical and Electronic Engineering with advanced studies in areas including: engineering design, systems analysis and integration for application within a multi-disciplinary engineering industry environments.
- Your capstone Master’s degree industry project is an opportunity to demonstrate advanced electrical and electronic engineering enterprise based innovation in your workplace or industry, and provides opportunity to fast-track career promotion on graduation.