- Be at the forefront of technical solutions and take the first step toward a diverse and rewarding career as a software developer. Practically every industry needs its own type of software and people who can create it to their unique specifications.
- The Software Application Development major allows you to explore web technology, techniques and database systems; to learn how to plan and manage large software projects; and provides a rounded skillset ready for the workforce.
- Study a Bachelor of IT with UniSQ and learn about the fundamentals of structured programming and the application of basic algorithms and data structures.
- You’ll grow your interpersonal skills and work collaboratively to explore creative ways to solve problems through coding.
- Gain hands-on work-integrated learning experience and connect with our industry partners during a final-year capstone course.
- Undertake a double major in IT or choose to combine this major with courses from other disciplines, such as Law, Business, Science or Arts, to meet your career goals.
If you're interested in further study, you can move on to the Master of Information Technology, Master of Data Science or Master of Cyber Security.