- Be at the forefront of technical solutions and take the first step toward a diverse and rewarding career as a software developer. Practically every industry needs its own type of software and people who can create it to their unique specifications.
- The Software Application Development major allows you to explore web technology, techniques and database systems; to learn how to plan and manage large software projects; and provides a rounded skillset ready for the workforce.
- Study a Bachelor of IT with UniSQ and learn about the fundamentals of structured programming and the application of basic algorithms and data structures.
- You’ll grow your interpersonal skills and work collaboratively to explore creative ways to solve problems through coding.
- Gain hands-on work-integrated learning experience and connect with our industry partners during a final-year capstone course.
- Undertake a double major in IT or choose to combine this major with courses from other disciplines, such as Law, Business, Science or Arts, to meet your career goals.