The UniSQ Multi-Faith Chaplaincy supports the University community in the practice of their faith and respects the unique ways in which each individual expresses their faith.
Access a range of facilities and activities across our Multi-Faith locations. Our UniSQ Chaplains are available at each campus to provide pastoral and spiritual services including:
- on-campus worship services
- spiritual counselling and pastoral care
- group meditations and prayer
- linking students and staff with places of worship that match their spiritual need
- journeying alongside UniSQ community through life challenges
- memorial Services for events of significance to UniSQ Community
- interfaith dialogues promoting mutual respect between faiths
- facilitating student faith programs
- collaborating with community on Multi-Faith projects
Drawn from multiple religious and faith traditions in appreciation of the diversity of the UniSQ, our Chaplains work together in an environment of genuine respect for each other’s faith traditions and seek to support students and staff irrespective of their religious affiliation.
Connect with a faith community
Contact the Multi-faith Service
(07) 4631 2822
G Block, UniSQ Toowoomba