- If you are an Engineering Technologist and have more than 5 years industry experience under your belt, then UniSQ's Master of Engineering Practice (Power Engineering) will give you the necessary qualification to be eligible for Professional Engineer registration with Engineers Australia.
- Right from the beginning you will be able to use the knowledge and skills you have already gained in the workplace to complete your first year core units.
- Through self-assessment and workplace portfolios you will demonstrate how you may already meet Engineers Australia’s competencies and identify the technical courses you will need to complete in order to graduate.
- Available to study through distance education, the Master of Engineering Practice allows you to get a step ahead without having to step back from your work or life commitments.
- You will build upon your prior knowledge in Power Engineering with advanced studies in areas such as electrical technology and electricity supply systems.
- Your capstone course will see you working in UniSQ’s state-of-the-art laboratories on advanced electrical and electronic equipment not always available in the workplace.