- Become a specialist in the nuances of working with children, young people and families, and have a positive impact on your community.
- This is a qualifying specialisation – students from a non-counselling background can study this postgraduate counselling degree. Graduates of this specialisation meet the educational requirements for entry into the counselling profession.
- Gain the required knowledge to work in relationship, family, child and youth counselling, as well as child abuse prevention and intervention.
- This degree provides you with the opportunity to undertake a substantial research project or choose to do a smaller capstone project to further your research skills.
- Study the Master of Counselling online to fit study into your life.
- To enhance your practice, you’ll attend mandatory residential schools at UniSQ Ipswich campus to meet the required number of hours of face-to-face instruction.