When your (stellar) news makes it all the way to South Africa…
- Professor Jonti Horner’s was featured via MSN South Africa – talking alien worlds and planets orbiting distant stars?
Whoosh… it’s time for some breathtaking research!
- Germany-based Renewable Carbon shared news of Dr Lei Ge’s funding to explore carbon dioxide as a viable renewable carbon resource. Check it out!
How’s this for a ‘totally wild’ moment?
- Our wildlife management students headed on a (field) trip to the wild side to get hands-on with nature. Check out the footage!
A mid-week space moment.
Jupiter hasn’t been this close to Earth in 60 years!
- Professor Jonti Horner gave us all the intel about how we can see it in Australia, via India’s WION and MSN Australia. And, believe it or not, in a fashion magazine too… Harper’s BAZAAR (bizarre, right!).
Now switching focus to asteroids…
A poet… and she does know it!
- Debbie Lim (and her lyrical Riff, ‘The Process’) took out this year’s Bruce Dawe Poetry Prize. Read it… now! Her entry was one of 1836 from 737 poets – a record number since the inception of the prize in 1999!
It’s Dr Siqi Huo’s world, we’re just living in it.
- His research into a new class of epoxy resins was featured in CompositesWorld (get it…?).
Our telescopes are certainly hitting the (Den)mark.
- Why? Because we’re stargazing in Denmark, via Australia! Find out how.
Until next week!