The School of Creative Arts’ investment in an Alumni Fellowship is one way we can continue to support our alumni and continue to engage with them.
The School of Creative Arts will select a single 2024 Alumni Fellow who will receive $5,000 to advance their Creative Arts career. In exchange, the winning alumnus will also be asked to participate in engagement activity with the School of Creative Arts i.e. talk, workshop, mentoring, project, etc.
Please note, this fellowship is not open to UniSQ alumni who are current employees of the University of Southern Queensland, or any alumnus who has been previously awarded a UniSQ School of Creative Arts Alumni Fellowship.
The inaugural 2023 UniSQ School of Creative Arts Alumni Fellow was visual artist, Danish Quapoor/Daniel Qualischefski.
How do I apply?
Applications open: Monday 18 September 2023
Applications close: midnight AEST Monday 2 October 2023
Winner announced: Friday 3 November 2023
To apply for the UniSQ School of Creative Arts Alumni Fellowship you need to submit the following 3 items to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline:
- Application form (Word doc. 478KB)
- Resume – including links to media, awards and accolades, your channels etc.
- Statement of Intent – 2000 words or less addressing each of the following 4 criteria:
- How will a fellowship assist you to advance your Creative Arts career or practice?
- How would you utilize the $5000 award? Please provide a budget outlining costs.
- What engagement activities could you undertake with the School of Creative Arts if you win the Fellowship?
- What did you gain from your UniSQ Creative Arts studies, and how does this support your current career or practice?
For enquires, please contact: UniSQ Alumni Office | P: +61 7 3470 4425 | E: email@example.com
- Applicant: the alumnus (graduate) applying for the UniSQ School of Creative Arts Alumni Fellowship
- Creative Arts alumnus: an individual who has graduated from a UniSQ Creative Arts (music, theatre, film, television, radio, media or visual art) award-level undergraduate academic program at the University of Southern Queensland, or its predecessor institutions (QITDD, DDIAE or UCSQ).