This year’s theme is ‘A Voice to Lead. These are our ‘Voices to Lead’.
- A student who made her way from the city to the bush… and is now thriving a Registered Nurse at the Roma South West Hospital and Health Service thanks to the diverse and cross-disciplinary student experience. Read more.
Associate Professor Coralie Graham and Professor Odette Best
- A duo joining with Griffith University School of Medicine to undertake medical research to inspire hope for stroke victims. Read more.
Professor Odette Best
- A nursing professor made Australian College of Nursing Fellow after 32 years in Indigenous health field. Read more.
Dr Aletha Ward
- A researcher talking about why nurses must lead the way in the fight against climate change. Read more.
Andrew and Kirsten Beer
- The husband and wife who started the same degree at the same time, took the same subjects, attended the same classes together… and then celebrated their graduation success together. Read more.
Celebrating International Nurses Day.