A double degree allows you to broaden your education and develop an interdisciplinary field of knowledge in less time than if you were to complete two separate degrees.
Our double degrees give you plenty of flexibility in choosing majors to shape your studies to your desired outcome. Improve your transferrable skillset which can be applied to several industries and sectors.
Completing a double degree means you receive two testamurs (official certificates) – one for each of the degrees you complete when you graduate.
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor Business
- This dynamic UniSQ double degree combines your business studies with experience in specialised fields like International Relations, Advertising or Social Justice, enabling you to build networks, make contacts and improve your employment options.
- If you’re not sure which field you’d like to specialise in, don’t worry. Within your first year of study you’ll undertake a variety of courses to discover your areas of interest.
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws
- A double degree of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws gives you an edge when applying for jobs as a community lawyer, legal officer, barrister or solicitor for example. When combined with a major in International Relations, Media Studies, Indigenous Studies, or Social Justice, this double degree enables you to follow your passion, broaden your education, and pursue a range of careers.
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science
- Develop your skills and knowledge-base in many different scientific areas by taking a major in Environment and Sustainability, Animal or Plant Science, Psychology, or Wine Science.
- Combine this with an Arts major, such as Journalism, Contemporary Media, Public Relations, International Relations or Social Justice, which enables you to communicate and explain the significance of scientific research widely and to make informed policy-decisions.
Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Information Technology
- Be a leader in a technology driven world, with a career that combines the best of the business world with your passion for information technology.
- The Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Information Technology will bring a competitive edge in the eyes of possible employers who are increasingly needing digitally-savvy employees.
Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Laws
- Learn different approaches to ethical decision making, how to think creatively and analytically, and to communicate clearly and concisely in this professionally-oriented double degree.
- Careers can include private practice solicitor or barrister, corporate legal counsel, tax manager, forensic investigator, chartered accountant, business analyst, financial institutional lawyer, government sector employee at state or federal level or in-house positions with businesses or community organisations requiring specialist in-house legal skills.
Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Science
- Pair your interest in Business with the perfect platform to explore your curiosity of Sciences.
- With a double degree, your career opportunities are extensive. You’ll be ready to take on roles in scientific practice combined with business management within the government, regulatory, health, IT and research sectors.
At UniSQ, we believe you can fit study into life - from anywhere in the world. Online study allows you to be in control of when, where and how you learn. Our world-class lecturers will keep you connected and motivated throughout your study.
When can I start in 2023?
Tailor your degree to suit your lifestyle with the opportunity to speed up or slow down your studies. UniSQ delivers flexible ways of teaching, in several academic calendars, making the balance of study and life easier.
Ready to apply?
Once you know what you want to study, find out how to apply. Take the next step in your learning journey.