Skip to content

Cross-institutional study

If you are studying with another university, you can study some of our courses (subjects) and get credit towards your home university degree!

What can I study

To find out what courses (subjects) are available to study through UniSQ, take a look at our course specifications. You can select any course available, however, it first needs to be approved by your home university for it to count as a credit towards your degree.

Cross-institutional study fees

Domestic postgraduate student

The fees for UniSQ’s postgraduate cross-institutional courses are determined by the fee structure of your home university. Please contact your home university directly for further information.

If you are studying an undergraduate degree with your home university, you will be eligible for a HECS-HELP loan as a Commonwealth supported student. Further information about fees is available.

Your fees will vary, depending on whether you are undergraduate or postgraduate student. Further information on international tuition fees is available.

When to apply

Cross Institutional (CRUG) applications will close on the first day of the relevant study period. Please refer to our key dates.

Key dates

How to apply

Follow our step-by-step guide to apply for a UniSQ cross-institutional study.

Step-by-step guide

Why UniSQ?

Rated 5/5 stars for graduate starting salary (Good University Guide, 2023)
Learn from world-class lecturers (Excellence in Research Awards)
Named in top 350 universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2023)