- Make a strong choice for your career progression in elite sport with UniSQ’s Master of Strength and Conditioning and work in high-performance settings training athletes to lift their game.
- Learn from world-leading, international coaches and researchers who have worked with sports elite:
- National teams preparing for Commonwealth Games, Olympic Games, world championships, and world cups
- Olympic and Commonwealth Games medallists
- National league team in the NRL, AFL, NBL, WNBL, and Super Netball.
- Developed in consultation with the Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) to meet international standards, this is a great opportunity for sport and exercise science, clinical exercise physiology, or related graduates who are looking to progress their career with an industry-relevant strength and conditioning qualification.
- Strike a healthy balance between study and life, by studying online when and where it suits you.
- Gain plenty of hands-on skills from our national and international sporting partners during industry placement opportunities.
- You can choose between two study streams:
- The Coursework track provides specialised work-integrated learning skills and practical experience working with sport clubs or elite athletes to prepare you for a professional career in strength and conditioning.
- The Research project track develops your research skills and allows you to write a research thesis based on a project in a chosen strength and conditioning application area.
Successful completion of Research project track stream within the Master of Strength and Conditioning qualifies you to apply for the Master of Research or Doctor of Philosophy.