- UniSQ's Master of Education (Special and Inclusive Education) builds your specialist knowledge and skills required to work within education settings facilitating the inclusion of all learners, particularly those with disabilities and additional learning needs. Extend your specialist knowledge, experience and skills working with students with learning difficulties.
- Enhance your role in a range of specialised contexts applying contemporary, evidence-based pedagogies, whether supporting general education teachers to develop and implement individualised programs for students with diverse learning needs, or working directly with small groups, or a classroom of students.
- Explore the areas of positive behaviour support, autism, differentiation, learning difficulties, wellbeing, trauma, and Work Integrated Learning (WIL) within special and inclusive education contexts.
- Expand your understanding of the transformative role of education in society, and develop the skills to work through the contemporary challenges faced by educators in rapidly changing, diverse communities.
- Develop the skills to solve current issues in the education environment by using your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies, developing a research project based on your current workplace.
- This specialisation does not qualify you for teacher registration in Queensland. You can qualify for teacher registration in Queensland with the Master of Learning and Teaching (Early Years), Master of Learning and Teaching (Primary) or Master of Learning and Teaching (Secondary).