- Risk management is at the core of protecting an organisation against cyber threats, while enabling operational and innovative business activity.
- By studying UniSQ's Master of Cyber Security (Governance Risk and Compliance), you will build practical governance knowledge and executive communication skills to be able to implement effective cyber security protection strategies.
- This specialisation introduces processes for planning, responding, recovering and reporting on security breach incidents, provided through different perspectives such as technical, business and media impact.
- Develop your management and leadership skills of cyber security teams, and gain an understanding of privacy and protection laws and digital forensic investigations.
- The hands-on capstone research project will harness your skills to work with industry and apply theory to practice in a collaborative, laboratory environment at UniSQ or in your own workplace.