- Raise the bar with UniSQ’s Graduate Diploma of Strength and Conditioning and learn to coach athletes across different sporting industries and teams to monitor and analyse their workload, wellbeing, and performance.
- If you have a bachelor degree in sport and exercise science, clinical exercise physiology, or related field, and want to change your focus, upskill, or seek promotion in a strength and conditioning role, this industry-relevant qualification is for you.
- Develop a greater understanding of how the body responds and adapts to various types of strength and conditioning activities. Study injury prevention and rehabilitation programs for athletes as well as sports nutrition and supplementation for health and performance.
- Learn from renowned coaches, researchers, and lectures who have worked with:
- National teams preparing for Commonwealth Games, Olympic Games, world championships, and world cups
- Olympic and Commonwealth Games medallists
- National league team in the NRL, AFL, NBL, WNBL, and Super Netball.
- Offered online, with a number of face-to-face residential school courses at the UniSQ Ipswich campus, this degree provides flexibility to suit your work and life commitments.
Take you credits from your studies and go on to study the Master of Strength and Conditioning.