- Do you aspire to support those suffering with mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression in a counselling setting? UniSQ’s Graduate Certificate of Counselling (Mental Health Counselling) will include topics on mental health in Australia, therapeutic interventions, assessment models and psychopharmacology.
- Gain skills in treatment planning, and a range of approaches to case management and assessment tools.
- Our online counselling degree is designed to develop your career within the health, psychology or human services profession.
- Offered part-time, this degree can alternatively be a professional development opportunity for psychologists, nurses and social workers.
- For those seeking registration as a counsellor, please refer to the Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Master of Counselling degrees.