- Do you aspire to support those suffering with mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression in a counselling setting? UniSQ’s Graduate Certificate of Counselling (Mental Health Counselling) will include topics on mental health in Australia, therapeutic interventions, assessment models and psychopharmacology.
- Gain skills in treatment planning, and a range of approaches to case management and assessment tools.
- Our online counselling degree is designed to develop your career within the health, psychology or human services profession.
- Offered part-time, this degree can alternatively be a professional development opportunity for psychologists and social workers.
- For those seeking registration as a counsellor, please refer to the Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Master of Counselling degrees.
After completing the Graduate Certificate of Counselling, you have the option to take the credit from your studies and go on to complete UniSQ’s Graduate Diploma of Counselling or the Master of Counselling.