- Enhance your career and gain foundational skills in counselling with UniSQ’s Graduate Certificate of Counselling (Foundations of Practice).
- You’ll learn to consolidate theory and practice within an integrative framework to effectively provide client-centered, trauma-informed counselling within diverse contexts and client groups, including Indigenous Australians.
- The skills you will gain from your counselling studies will be transferable between nursing, psychology, teaching, welfare, human services or allied health practices.
- Offered part-time, this blended specialisation is undertaken online as well on-campus and can be a great start to your career in counselling or a professional development opportunity for psychologists, social workers or other established health professionals.
- There is a four-day mandatory residential school for each of the four Foundations of Practice courses, where you'll get hands-on practice at UniSQ Ipswich and learn from staff and other students.