- Preserve and protect our wildlife with hands-on courses in Wildlife Management.
- Learn to identify, handle and trap wildlife from experts in our team of industry-leading lecturers.
- Develop field safety, transport and survival skills, how to use trapping equipment, and learn survey techniques to record, analyse and present field data.
- Gain diverse practical skills during a field trip in your first year, wildlife industry placements, and a third-year research project undertaken in an overseas location (COVID permitting) or within Australia.
- Combine with a second major in Animal Science, Biology, or Environment and Sustainability, and be skilled to work in pest management, national parks, biosecurity, or zoo keeping.
Graduates can choose to undertake further study in Wildlife Management through the Bachelor of Science (Honours) or Master of Science.