- Are you interested in how people think, hear, feel, learn and remember? A UniSQ Psychology degree enables you to combine your passion for human behaviour with electives in human resource management, law, and human physiology, making it a good option for a double major across other schools or departments.
- The degree is also unique in other ways, offering courses in Cross Cultural and Indigenous Psychology and Clinical Health Psychology (which is rare in an undergrad degree!).
Which Psychology degree is for me?
All UniSQ psychology degrees will study the same compulsory 12 unit psychology courses. Which degree is right for you will depend on your interests and goals.
- The Bachelor of Science (Psychology) will provide you with the opportunity to complement your psychology major with another major or two minors. Perhaps Counselling or Human Resource Management?
- Within the Bachelor of Science (Psychology Extended) you will delve deeper into advanced theory and practice in psychological sciences, ending your degree with two-unit capstone course, which will be research-focused or practitioner-focused (undertaking a work placement).
- Studying the Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) has a greater focus on developing your professional portfolio through psychological-skills based courses. This degree is particularly beneficial if your primary focus is working with clients.
Completion of either the Bachelor of Science (Psychology) or Bachelor of Science (Psychology Extended) with a qualifying grade point average will enable students to apply for entry into Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Psychology).