- Study Geospatial Science in the Bachelor of Science and be able to provide expert analysis and advice about what shapes our world.
- This important field of study helps to answer questions and draw conclusions about the relationship between people, places and the environment, and to help predict trends and patterns for the future.
- Explore geographic information systems (GIS) and remote sensing methods, tools, and techniques that support decision-making in many applications areas and develop practical experience alongside technical, analytical and leadership skills.
- Work with sophisticated technology and tools, including drones, satellite imagery, maps, and laser measurement systems for 3D mapping and visualisation of the natural and built environment.
- Combine your Geospatial Science courses with a second major, such as IT, Mathematics & Statistics, or Agricultural Science, or choose between a range of electives to tailor your unique career path.
If you want to build on your Science knowledge and gain research skills, you can go onto studying the Bachelor of Science (Honours).