- Acquire the skills and knowledge to support individuals, families and communities who are experiencing social or economic vulnerability with our Bachelor of Human Services degree.
- Develop a strong grounding in theoretical concepts as well as practical skills in topics such as professional ethics, social justice, advocacy, community engagement and case management.
- With a Bachelor of Human Services you gain a global perspective on issues pertaining to community welfare, social justice and human rights.
- Develop a solid understanding of the environmental, economic and social contexts that contribute to disadvantage.
- Choose from specialisations that build your skills in your desired area of practice.
- Complete 420 hours of supervised professional placement allowing you to combine theoretical concepts with practical learning as well as gain real life experience in diverse human services settings.