- As the general population develops a greater understanding of the importance of health and fitness, sport and exercise specialists are in high demand.
- Choose to explore research areas that interest you within sport and exercise. Your research could lead you to uncovering more about physiology, nutrition, biomechanics or public health.
- Expand and develop knowledge within Sport and Exercise. You will learn research techniques and apply them to the area in the health sector that you are most passionate about.
- Under the guidance of our leading researchers, you will be responsible for planning and executing a relevant research project.
- Your research can be undertaken within our new Sport and Exercise Clinic, Strength and Conditioning and Research Laboratories.
- UniSQ’s research in Human Movement and Sports Science is rated well above world standard (ERA, 2018).
Once you’ve completed the Bachelor of Health (Honours) you can choose to embark on further study with UniSQ’s Doctor of Philosophy.