- Be guided by multi-skilled and expert academics and focus not only computer skills and competencies, but also mechatronics and automation principles. The Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Computer Systems Engineering) is ideal if you’re aspiring to be a professional engineer but also have an interest in IT.
- Create solutions to real world problems by integrating hardware and software to advance infrastructure management, optimise biotechnology, improve renewable energy systems, develop smart farming, and discover more in autonomous transportation.
- Computer systems engineers are in great demand in the current transition towards a smart and highly autonomous economy and are essential to developing smart electronic systems to maximise productivity and autonomy, challenge the status quo and enabling change. The skills you develop are also ideal for managerial positions in key industries, as well as building your entrepreneurial profile.
- Apply your knowledge through practical work experience and final year research project, allowing you to use the skills you’ve gained on a project you’re passionate about.
- Set your own study pace by selecting how many courses to undertake each trimester to fit your study around work and life commitments.