- Are you looking to be part of an exciting career that could take you anywhere in the world? Dynamic, expert communicators are in high demand across the world.
- Industries as diverse as media, engineering, the sciences and creative arts are calling for highly skilled professionals to engage audiences.
- Learn about interpersonal, group and mass communication, develop practical skills and analytical thinking, and understand the theory behind the dynamic and interactive areas of communication and media that interest you most.
- Specialise in creating professional advertising, marketing and public relations campaigns.
- Learn to tell stories that captivate audiences and have real-world impact.
- Build your portfolio of work in journalism, animation and production, and produce quality television, radio and interactive work in studios built to professional standards.
- Grow your expertise in social media to transform your skills and better prepare you for the communications and media industries of the 21st century.