- Dynamic, expert communicators are in high demand across the world.
- Sectors as diverse as media, business, health, engineering, government, the sciences and creative arts need highly skilled professionals to engage their audiences.
- In UniSQ's Bachelor of Communication and Media, you'll build your portfolio of work in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, professional photography, software application development, documentary production and digital media, and produce quality work to professional standards.
- Gain the interpersonal communication skills required to be career-ready. Build knowledge and skills in dynamic and interactive areas of communication and media that interest you most.
- Majors and minors are available in a range of areas to ensure your skillset is diverse and adaptive. Position yourself strategically in the job market, appeal to industry experts, and boost your employment edge. Choose from minors such as digital content creation, politics, professional photography or promotions and publicity.
- Depending on your choice of major, students who have completed a Bachelor of Communications and Media may enhance their professional skills by choosing specialised study in the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) or Master of Research.