- Are you creative, self-motivated, like to work in a team, organised but flexible, and most of all are interested in how people think and act?
- Marketing encompasses the steps taken to position your goods and services into the hands of potential customers. As such, it can focus the energy and resources of an organisation to their best potential for maximum gain in the marketplace.
- Learn relevant marketing theories and principles in a real-world context through using case studies and applied activities.
- Work alongside industry partners on real-world issues through a variety of authentic case studies as well as a capstone project in your final year.
- In addition to your chosen specialisation in Marketing, you can select a second major or broaden your knowledge with a combination of minors and electives. Choose another major from the Bachelor of Business or perhaps delve into Advertising or Public Relations.
- Get a bachelor degree in two years — study via our accelerated pathway option (six consecutive semesters of full-time study) and graduate sooner. Alternatively, you can enrol part-time and balance study with work or family commitments.
- Our flexible delivery also allows you to study marketing courses online from wherever it suits you, or at the Toowoomba or Springfield campus.