- Take control of business finances with UniSQ’s Bachelor of Business majoring in Finance. Learn about the financial side of running a business, managing money and how companies create value for their shareholders.
- Explore the fundamentals of financial environments and modern analytical techniques, learning the ins and outs of business finance, personal financial planning, financial policy, foreign exchange risk, asset selection, stockbroking, investment management, international financial management and financial economics.
- Get a bachelor degree in two years — study via UniSQ's accelerated pathway option for business (full-time study for six consecutive semesters) and graduate sooner. Alternatively, you can study full-time over three years or enrol part-time and balance study with work or family commitments.
- Our flexible delivery allows you to study finance courses online wherever it suits you, or on-campus in Toowoomba or Springfield.
- Delve further into the financial space by combining your Finance major with our Tax Practitioner and/or Economics minor, or expand your business knowledge with a second 8-uni major from the Bachelor of Business or another approved bachelor degree.