- address each personal statement question below (250 words maximum per question):
- your aspirations and career goals for the future
- how the bursary will assist you to achieve your future career plans
- your understanding, enthusiasm and commitment to education
- details of activities that demonstrate involvement in industry or community organisations relevant to your development as an individual.
*Applicants will also be assessed on academic achievement.
Please Note: If an applicant holds other UniSQ awarded scholarships, this may be taken into consideration in selection. There are some scholarships that cannot be held together.