- address each personal statement question below (250 words maximum per question):
- what influenced and motivated you to choose your intended study program at UniSQ
- how you see yourself as a future professional within your field.
- provide evidence to show you have a permanent address in, or have relocated for study purposes from one of the following local government areas:
- Southern Downs Regional Council
- Goondiwindi Regional Council; or
- Toowoomba Regional Council.
- provide evidence of academic achievement as directed in the application process:
- high school report card or post-secondary academic history (transcript of results) from outside UniSQ, e.g., school, TAFE etc.
- provide evidence of your current financial cirumstances.
*Extra consideration will be given to applicants who are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person of Australia.
Please Note: If an applicant holds other UniSQ awarded scholarships, this may be taken into consideration in selection. There are some scholarships that cannot be held together.