- address each personal statement question below (250 words maximum per question):
- your reflections on your studies at UniSQ to date and how you will make the most of your remaining studies
- how you see yourself as a future professional within your field
- your involvement within your school, extracurricular activities or within your local community.
- provide evidence to support claims made in your personal statement of your involvement within your school, extracurricular activities or within your local community.
- provide evidence of your current financial circumstances.
Extra consideration will be given to students who can provide evidence to show they have a permanent address in, or have relocated to study from a small rural or remote area (MM5 - MM7) within Australia according to the Modified Monash Model 2019.
*Applicants will also be assessed on academic achievement.
Please Note: If an applicant holds other UniSQ awarded scholarships, this may be taken into consideration in selection. There are some scholarships that cannot be held together.