- submit a personal statement (500 words maximum) outlining:
- your reflections on your studies at UniSQ to date and how you will make the most of your remaining studies
- how you see yourself as a future professional within your field
- your involvement (past or current) within your school, local community, or in extracurricular activities in one or more of the following areas:
- justice, health and community services, education, environmental and social service-related fields.
- provide evidence you have an income at or below the financial threshold limits as directed in the application process.
- provide evidence to support claims made within your personal statement regarding your involvement.
*Applicants will also be assessed on their academic achievement.
Please Note: If an applicant holds other UniSQ awarded scholarships, this may be taken into consideration in selection. There are some scholarships that cannot be held together.