The University of Southern Queensland (UniSQ) is offering a number of Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarships for students studying, or commencing the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in 2017. Applications in all areas of research are welcome.Please view the Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines (Research) for further information.
Research Training Program - Stipend Scholarship
To be eligible applicants must:
- have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or equivalent level;
- be eligible to be enrolled full-time in a PhD program at USQ. Note: some research topics may only be offered on-campus. Students should discuss their mode of attendance with their proposed supervisors;
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen;
- not have previously held a Government-funding postgraduate research scholarship (unless terminated within six months of commencement);
- not hold a qualification regarded by the UniSQ to be equivalent to a Phd;
- commence the PhD in semester 2 2017.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must scan and forward as one PDF attachment the following documentation by email to email@example.com.
- RTP - Stipend Scholarship Application form (DOCX 85KB)
- curriculum vitae;
- Preliminary Thesis Topic Proposal (DOCX 80KB). If applying for a thesis topic identified via the UniSQ website, please provide evidence of preliminary discussions with the thesis supervisory team;
- education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards);
- a list of any research presentations and/or publications;
- documentation confirming citizenship.
Scholarship applications are separate from the Admission application process, the Office of Research Graduate Studies (ORGS) recommend applicants commence the admission process.
Further information about this scholarship can be obtained from the Graduate Research School at firstname.lastname@example.org