This practical workshop with AHN Consulting will cover the latest science and developments in droughtlotting techniques, including farm visits featuring three different sheep feeding systems. This is a great opportunity to refresh and upskill alongside like-minded producers and industry professionals to enable better drought decision making.
Tickets for this event are $120 (this includes all meals and a seat on the farm tour bus).
- Geoff Duddy, economics of feeding sheep, feedlot design and operation
- Jill Kelly, feedlot nutrition and animal health
- Elise Bowen, EID implementation and decision making
- Peter Fitzgerald, selecting for more methane efficient sheep
- Lu Hogan, Ag360
- Farm visit
- Panel questions and discussion
Contact: Armidale Node Manager Lu Hogan, 0427 687432 or firstname.lastname@example.org