All welcome to the Maules Creek Ag Innovation Field Day, with a focus on landscape rehydration.
This event is hosted in conjunction with the Maules Creek Regeneration Ag Group.
We have a great speaker lineup, including:
- Ray Thompson (Consultant) – Water Spreading and Water Ponding Techniques, a Western Experience
- Craig Carter (Consultant) – Landscape Rehydration in the Maules Creek area
- Amanda Graaf (Sydney University) – Landscape Rehydration Project at Llara, Narrabri
- Rob Duncan (Yarrie Lake Landcare Group Chair) – Water Spreading and Water Ponding
- Anne Coote (Project Manager) – Carbon farming and Landscape Rehydration project outcomes - NW Region
There will also be a paddock walk with Craig and Ray to look at options to improve infiltration, water retention and improve groundcover in the paddock.
9am - noon – Maules Creek Hall
1pm – Lunch
1pm - 3pm – Paddock Walk
Morning tea and lunch provided
For further information or to RSVP please contact George Truman (0427 505 040 or George.email@example.com)
This event has received funding from the Australian Government’s Agricultural Innovation Hubs Program. The SQNNSW Innovation Hub receives funding from the Australian Government’s Future Drought Fund.