On the day, you will explore:
- keys to a successful business
- developing your business plan and business resilience
- Ag360 - recording the past, predicting the future. Please bring your laptop and be ready to hotspot to make the most of this session
- pastures and forage budgeting
- SQ Landscapes projects in the local area.
- Ian McLean, Bush Agribusiness
- Lu Hogan, SQNNSW Innovation Hub (Ag360)
- Tim Emery & Leanne Hardwick, Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
Morning tea is provided by SQ Landscapes, and lunch is provided by the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
The Farm Business Resilience Program (FBRP) helps farmers and graziers to prepare for and manage business and climate risks. The program supports your farm business to: identify goals, business and climate risks, develop strategies to manage these risks, access training and support to develop your plan.
GrazingFutures Livestock Business Resilience improves drought preparedness and viability of Queensland livestock producers and is jointly funded by the Australian Government’s Future Drought Fund and the Queensland Government.
The SQNNSW Innovation Hub receives funding from the Australian Government's Future Drought Fund.