Join the Traprock Group Association and the SQNNSW Innovation Hub at the Cement Mills Community Hall for a Grazing Naturally Fundamentals Workshop with Dick Richardson, covering the basics of ecology, plant growth and the principles of Grazing Naturally.
Expect detailed concepts simplified for implementation on a large farm, driving improvements in resilience and profitability for your own business.
- The soil building process
- The carbon cycle
- The functioning of ecological communities in relation to soil building
- How plants, animals and living organisms build soil
- The variables of grazing
- The Grazing Naturally system
- Animal supplements
- Assessing feed availability
- In paddock session on plant health, soil building and grazing management
- Q&A session.
- Information packs
- Lunch, coffee and tea.
This event is supported by Acciona, the SQNNSW Innovation Hub and the Traprock Group Association.
The Cement Mills Community Hall is about 6km down the Cement Mills Road, from the Cunningham Highway turnoff near Gore.
For more information, please contact:
- Valerie Insall, Traprock Group Association on 0410 248 117 or email@example.com, or
- SQNNSW Innovation Hub Node Manager Wim Linstrom on 07 4685 5005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.